Take Voice Lessons from Nashville Singer, Jaime Babbitt
Taking voice lessons from a performing professional musician can go a long way to improving your technique, tone, and intonation. Jaime provides voice lessons and vocal coaching for ages 12 and up. She works with all skill levels, from beginners to professionals.
Areas of Study
- Holistic body/mind/spirit approach
- Personalized voice warm-ups and cool downs
- Technique applied to real-world application
- Specializing in working with singer/songwriters
- Voice training for recording engineers/producers
- All popular styles: rock, country, R&B, jazz, folk, blues, alternative, Americana, etc.
- Ear training
- Sight singing
- Nashville Number System for singers
- Harmony singing
- Songs and repertoire
- Producing great vocal tracks
- Studio Singing 101
- Live Performance 101
- Audition prep
- Understanding and eliminating performance anxiety
- Full band vocal coaching
- “Working With Your Voice” career coaching
With over 25 years of experience as a professional singer, Jaime Babbitt has been there, done that, and knows the drill. In her book, Jaime looks at everything involved with having a career as a singer and offers you her first-hand experience.
She applies a Zen approach to her invaluable tips on
- the professional singer’s lifestyle
By working with Jaime, students realize their goals of becoming a successful working singer and learn how voice, body, connections, technique, and attitude all help every step of the way.
Ready to start your voice lessons? Fill out the contact form below. Want more information about Jaime and voice lessons in Nashville? Check out Jaime’s instructor page, or Contact us for more information.